Saturday, August 14, 2010

DIY Flowers

I'm one of those people who wishes they had the flower arranging gene, but I just don't. Yes, I can make beautiful arrangements for when company is coming over, or something to make an ordinary day special, but I just don't have that talent to do anything professionally.


For those that have the desire for beautiful, professionally arranged flowers at your wedding or event, but just not the budget, Fifty Flowers is the site for you. You can purchase beautiful, fresh flowers for a great price. They even take a lot of the guesswork out by suggesting pairings for the season or flower type. Naturally this would make me very nervous to order flowers in the mail for my event, but I've heard such wonderful things about this website, and never a bad thing.


Would you ever DIY flowers for your wedding or special event?

1 comment: